What makes the Zero Waste Safety Razor so good?
The limited edition Jungle Teal eco safety razor is custom made using Jungle Culture’s trademark teal colouring. These eco safety razors for women or men from Jungle Culture have been designed to make the switch to a zero waste lifestyle easy. Say no to plastic razors with these perfectly balanced double edge razors engineered to provide a smooth and comfortable zero waste shaving experience – and make skin irritation & razor burn a thing of the past!
Each safety razor is fashioned from high quality, durable chrome and has a textured grip and extra long handle, perfectly balanced for shaving hard to reach areas to give you a close shave while being kind and gentle on your skin. These safety razors use double edge razor blades which are secured easily into the device by twisting off the head. As well as achieving the perfect shave, a metal safety razor by Jungle Culture provides you with a clear conscience.
Each zero waste razor is accompanied by a natural white travel bag, made from a blend of soft organic cotton and ethically sourced jute. The plastic-free razors come in a premium, plastic-free magnetic box.
- Sustainable safety razor
- Comfortable, weighted long chrome handle – ideal for beginners
- Eco-friendly razor – Ideal as a men’s razor or a lady’s razor
- Cost-effective – Conventional razor blade cartridges are far more expensive than safety razor blades
- Comes with a colour printed gift box and unique natural jute travel bag
- Compatible with any double edged (DE) safety razor blade
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Includes Astra Double-Edge Safety Razor Blades (Pack of 5)
Zero Waste Shaving
Jungle Culture safety razors for men & women are environmentally friendly and are the perfect alternative to disposable razors. Billions of single use razors & cartridges are disposed of every single year. Standard disposable razors are rarely recycled, so switch to a safety razor today and recycle your blades for a stylish, zero waste alternative! These metal safety razors are the perfect zero waste swap & are guaranteed to produce a beautifully clean shaving experience.
Jungle Culture Warranty
Jungle Culture products are tested thoroughly to ensure the highest possible standard. They arrive neatly packaged in a gift box and include a stylish natural hessian travel bag. If you are not completely satisfied with your product please get in touch with us and we will do our best to rectify any and all problems.
About Jungle Culture
Jungle Culture is the brand behind Jungle Straws. Jungle Straws is a socially responsible British company that manufacture and supply SGS certified, food safe bamboo straws and eco-friendly products that promote sustainable living.
They create unique products with unique stories, working with small farms and local artisans who share our common values in sustainable production. Jungle Culture is committed to fair and honest manufacturing and care deeply about empowering local communities whom they work alongside, overseeing their operation and making sure that everything is created fairly, whilst minimizing waste.
Jungle Culture is a member of the 1% for the Planet global organization & movement. They pledge 1% of their sales to the preservation & restoration of the natural environment. We’re confident that you’ll love their sustainable products!
Safety Razor FAQ’s
What is a safety razor?
Traditional safety razors were invented around the 1800’s, but popularized by Gillette in the early 1900’s when they were first issued to the US army. Double edged reusable razors have removable heads and use razor blades which are replaceable and completely plastic-free. They act as a perfect zero waste swap for disposable razors and cartridges which are a large contributor of plastic waste worldwide.
Can I recycle safety razor blades?
You certainly can. Safety razors are an eco-friendly equivalent to plastic and all blades can be recycled. To recycle your razor blades responsibly, wipe them with a wet cloth and place them in to a metal recycling bin.
Do all safety razor blades fit all safety razors?
Unfortunately they do not. There are many different types of reusable safety razors on the market today. Jungle Culture eco safety razors are double edged and are only compatible with double edge razor blades.
Are Safety Razors good for sensitive skin?
Using a safety razor will give you a close and clean shave, whilst avoiding skin irritation. In order to further reduce the chance of razor burn, we recommend using your zero waste razor in conjunction with a quality shaving balm or natural soap / foam.
How to use a safety razor
Have you ever wondered how to shave with a safety razor? Zero waste metal razors for women & men are simple to use and after 1 or 2 attempts you will have mastered your brand new eco razor like a pro!
- Before shaving, apply warm water and shaving soap/balm to the area to be shaved, whilst your safety razor soaks in warm water.
- Once you are ready, tilt your safety razor at a 45 degree angle and pull it gently over the skin allowing the weight of the razor to do the work. Ensure that you avoid any diagonal movements, or any quick swipes up and down.
- After a few strokes, rinse your unisex razor with warm water to avoid a build up of hair and once you have finished shaving, ensure that you thoroughly wipe your razor dry with a tissue or a cloth. This will ensure that rust doesn’t build up on the razor blade.
- Once finished, store your eco friendly razor neatly in the natural hessian bag provided.