What makes the Natural Toothpaste so good?
Nelson Naturals Mineral Rich Moringa Toothpaste offers the perfect mix of premium ingredients without the use of unnecessary harsh and toxic ingredients. This alkalizing formula helps to create the ideal environment in your mouth to maximize the removal of bacteria that can cause cavities and bad breath.
The newest latest formula combines the power of Moringa, Iodine & Bentonite Clay for ultra effective teeth & gum support. With the mineral rich properties of Moringa, the unique properties of Iodine combined with the detoxifying properties of Bentonite this will be one of the best brushes you’ve ever had!
Nelson Naturals mineral rich toothpaste combines powerful and effective ingredients to create a product that is not only as good but better than chemical based toothpastes. The concentrated minerals provide a chemical free alternative to fluoride that helps to encourage the natural process, making your teeth stronger and healthier. With no artificial flavours or colours, and just the power of pure essential oils, this formula is super tasty and refreshing!
- Calcium Carbonate: A fine chalk that occurs naturally, and is used as a mild abrasive that whitens and polishes teeth.
- Bentonite Clay: Bentonite Clay is used to absorb stains and acts as a mild abrasive. Its like a detox for your mouth!
- Moringa: Moringa is a nutrient & mineral powerhouse. Literally the most nutrient dense plant on earth! It a super addition to your daily brushing routine.
- Iodine: Iodine is a member of the Halogen family (same as Fluoride) & has many amazing benefits.
- Colloidal Silver: Considered by many experts to be the best natural antibiotic ever discovered, Nelson Naturals produces colloidal silver to enhance the natural benefits of their toothpaste. Not only does colloidal silver combat against harmful bacteria and pathogens in the mouth, but it also aids in healing which lowers the risk of these bacteria and pathogens entering the bloodstream orally.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt has been used in the field of oral hygiene for thousands of years and modern science reaffirms its role as an anti-bacterial agent which helps prevent gingivitis, bad breath, and even eases pain and aids healing.
- Xylitol: Used for its dental benefits and natural sweetness. Though xylitol can be derived from corn, at Nelson Naturals they only use xylitol that has been derived from North American grown birch trees. Xylitol helps to restore a proper pH balance to the mouth which creates an environment that is inhospitable to harmful bacteria’s that lead to many dental problems, such as tooth decay and gum disease. Consistent use of small amounts of xylitol has also been shown to enhance the protective factors of saliva by keeping the salivary minerals in a useful form, which can enhance the remineralization of the enamel.
- Castile Soap: Helps create a familiar foaming action that enhances the overall cleaning properties of the toothpaste. Nelson Naturals uses organic and fair trade soaps.
- Trace minerals: Nelson Naturals Mineral Rich Moringa Toothpaste includes trace minerals to enhance the remineralizing effect of their toothpaste. The other ingredients in this toothpaste create an environment in the mouth which allows the teeth to make use of these trace minerals.
- The original Zero Waste Toothpaste!
- 100% natural and plastic-free
- Cruelty-free, vegan, rich in minerals & earth friendly
- Packaging is reusable, recyclable, and refillable
- Natural flavoring with pure, natural extract
- Does not contain glycerin, SLS or Fluoride
- Manufactured in Nelson, British Columbia Canada
Nelson Naturals recommends using this product at least 3-4 times a week as a effective treatment to help keep your smile healthy and bright! Use as normal toothpaste. We recommend dipping your brush directly in the Moringa Mineral Rich Toothpaste jar to apply. Not only is this extremely easy to use but you can actually get it all out. Alternatively, you can use a small spoon to apply to bristles. Please re-cap the jar after use to prevent the product from drying.
Plastic-free is one of Nelson Naturals main company ethos and has been since day one way back in 2012. They are actively helping to divert millions of plastic tubes from our oceans and landfills, while simultaneously raising awareness of the negative impacts of single use plastics.
Nelson Naturals has end to end waste reduction measures implemented throughout their manufacturing process and all of their shipping and packing materials are paper-based, 100% plastic-free, and repurposed whenever possible.
But it’s not just the packaging that matters, it’s what’s inside that really counts! The average person will spend close to 1500 hours of their life brushing their teeth. Two minutes, twice a day really does add up! Most people who use conventional toothpastes don’t even realize what they are putting into their bodies. There are a plethora of ingredients in store brand toothpastes that have nothing to do with your oral health, and everything to do with cutting costs. Nelson Naturals has left out these questionable and toxic ingredients and uses only clean, food grade ingredients for their products.