What makes the Natural Toothpaste so good?
Nelson Naturals have taken their Colloidal Silver Remineralizing Toothpaste and stepped it up a notch with the addition of Activated Charcoal! Activated Charcoal has quickly grown to become the hottest ingredient in oral care in recent years, notably for its highly effective teeth whitening effects. It works like a powerful magnet for plaque, bacteria and tannins that may stain your teeth. The Peppermint essential oil in this formula makes for the perfect refreshing brushing experience.
Nelson Naturals mineral rich toothpaste combines powerful and effective ingredients to create a product that is not only as good but better than chemical based toothpastes.
- Calcium Carbonate: A fine chalk that occurs naturally, and is used as a mild abrasive that whitens and polishes teeth.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda, it is well known for cleaning and whitening teeth because it acts as a mild abrasive. It has no known toxicity or carcinogenicity.
- Activated Charcoal: Well known for its detoxifying properties, Activated Charcoal can also help to whiten your smile.
- Colloidal Silver: Considered by many experts to be the best natural antibiotic ever discovered, Nelson Naturals produces colloidal silver to enhance the natural benefits of their toothpaste. Not only does colloidal silver combat against harmful bacteria and pathogens in the mouth, but it also aids in healing which lowers the risk of these bacteria and pathogens entering the bloodstream orally.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt has been used in the field of oral hygiene for thousands of years and modern science reaffirms its role as an anti-bacterial agent which helps prevent gingivitis, bad breath, and even eases pain and aids healing.
- Xylitol: Used for its dental benefits and natural sweetness. Though xylitol can be derived from corn, at Nelson Naturals they only use xylitol that has been derived from North American grown birch trees. Xylitol helps to restore a proper pH balance to the mouth which creates an environment that is inhospitable to harmful bacteria’s that lead to many dental problems, such as tooth decay and gum disease. Consistent use of small amounts of xylitol has also been shown to enhance the protective factors of saliva by keeping the salivary minerals in a useful form, which can enhance the remineralization of the enamel.
- Castile Soap: Helps create a familiar foaming action that enhances the overall cleaning properties of the toothpaste. Nelson Naturals uses organic and fair trade soaps.
- Trace minerals: Nelson Naturals Activated Charcoal Toothpaste includes trace minerals to enhance the remineralizing effect of their toothpaste. The other ingredients in this toothpaste create an environment in the mouth which allows the teeth to make use of these trace minerals.
- The original Zero Waste Toothpaste!
- 100% natural and plastic-free
- Cruelty-free, vegan, rich in minerals & earth friendly
- Packaging is reusable, recyclable, and refillable
- Natural flavoring with pure, natural extract
- Does not contain glycerin, SLS or Fluoride
- Manufactured in Nelson, British Columbia Canada
Nelson Naturals recommends using this product at least 3-4 times a week as a effective treatment to help keep your smile healthy and bright! Use as normal toothpaste. Warning: The Activated Charcoal Toothpaste will whiten your teeth but is messy, common sense is required.
Plastic-free is one of Nelson Naturals main company ethos and has been since day one way back in 2012. They are actively helping to divert millions of plastic tubes from our oceans and landfills, while simultaneously raising awareness of the negative impacts of single use plastics.
Nelson Naturals has end to end waste reduction measures implemented throughout their manufacturing process and all of their shipping and packing materials are paper-based, 100% plastic-free, and repurposed whenever possible.
But it’s not just the packaging that matters, it’s what’s inside that really counts! The average person will spend close to 1500 hours of their life brushing their teeth. Two minutes, twice a day really does add up! Most people who use conventional toothpastes don’t even realize what they are putting into their bodies. There are a plethora of ingredients in store brand toothpastes that have nothing to do with your oral health, and everything to do with cutting costs. Nelson Naturals has left out these questionable and toxic ingredients and uses only clean, food grade ingredients for their products.