What makes the reusable produce bags so good?
Weighing in at only 10 grams per bag, the reusable produce bags barely register on a scale and the see through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what is inside your produce bag at a glance.
The bags let water/air flow through so you can use them to wash your produce and then simply take your washed produce out, dry it off, and place in a storage container to pop into the fridge or store on the benchtop, and simply hang your bags to dry.
Available in either a 5 pack or an 8 pack, the produce bags stuff down into a brightly coloured pouch the size of your fist when not it use and can attach to a belt or bag by way of it’s strong carabiner clip.
Traditional single use plastic bags can also cause ‘sweating’ making the life cycle of your fresh produce much shorter. The open nature of the mesh bags allows your bench top produce such as apples and oranges to ‘breathe’ which gives it a longer life compared to plastic bags.
The bags can be washed simply with a cool water hand-wash when the need arises, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine.
- Made from BPA Free food-safe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong
- Each bag holds up to 2 kilos/4.4 pounds
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high/11.8in wide x 9.8in high and they have a 2cm/0.7in gusset
- Bags feature a gusset and draw string tie
- See through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
Other Produce Bag Uses:
Incredibly versatile, these reusable produce bags have been used for everything such as exclusion bags for fruit trees, colanders to wash fresh leafy greens and even fly nets.
There are many other uses for the produce bags. Please see below for some other handy ways our bags can be used in your everyday life!
- Bulk Goods: Dried Fruit, Nuts, Grains
- Laundry bag
- Nut Milk bag
- Herb Drying
A note on packaging: The manufacturer’s commitment to sustainability extends to packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!
Onya is proud to be a B Corporation. Their products are responsibly made in China and are 100% recyclable at the end of their long life cycle.